Items Included in Every
Limited Liability Company Book
Articles of Organization
Secretary of State Filing Fees
- Regular state filing fees (expediting extra)
Preliminary Name Search
- AMC Legal will do a thorough search to see if your name is available for organization in Illinois before submitting it to the state. We also do a verbal confirmation with the state.
- Set up minutes including First Meeting of Members and related Waivers of Notice.
- Specimen Membership Certificate
- For your LLC book
Issued Membership Certificate(s)
- Issued to each member and sealed with gold foil seal.
Gold Foil Seals
- Though seals are not required in Illinois, the gold foil seal gives a professional and official look to your membership certificates.
- Soft vinyl black corporate binder with cover sleeve and CD and business card pockets and plenty of room for all of your paperwork.
- Pre-labeled for easy to find documents.
- This is required to document the issuance of memberships. The ledger is pre-filled with the initial membership issuance.
- Attorney Fees
- All attorney fees are included.
Tips for your new LLC
- 9 Things Every Business Should Do
- I'm Incorporated, Now What: Life After Incorporation
- When to do Resolutions
Detailed Invoice to use for your first business expense.