Items Included in Every
Articles of Incorporation
Secretary of State Filing Fees
- Regular state filing fees (expediting extra)
Preliminary Name Search
- AMC Legal will do a thorough search to see if your name is available for incorporation in Illinois before submitting it to the state. We also do a verbal confirmation with the state.
- Set up minutes including First Meeting of Incorporators, First Meeting of Members and related Waivers of Notice.
- Thoroughly researched by-laws that are fully compliant with State Statutes.
Specimen Membership Certificate
- For your corporate book
Issued Membership Certificate(s)
- Issued to each Member and sealed with gold foil seal.
Gold Foil Seals
- Though seals are not required in Illinois, the gold foil seal gives a professional and official look to your membership certificates and by-laws.
- Soft vinyl black corporate binder with cover sleeve and CD and business card pockets and plenty of room for all of your paperwork.
- Pre-labeled for easy to find documents.
- Attorney Fees
- All attorney fees are included.
Tips for your new Corporation
- 9 Things Every Business Should Do
- I'm Incorporated, Now What: Life After Incorporation
- When to do Resolutions