Included with Every Corporate Book
Articles of Incorporation
- Either listing the directors or leaving directors blank
Secretary of State Filing Fees
- Regular state filing fees (expediting extra)
Preliminary Name Search
- AMC Legal will do a thorough search to see if your name is available for incorporation in Illinois before submitting it to the state. We also do a quick federal trademark search. This does not replace a full trademark search but may show any direct conflicts with filings.
- Set up minutes including First Meeting of Incorporators, First Meeting of Directors and First Meeting of Shareholders and related Waivers of Notice.
- Thoroughly researched by-laws that are fully compliant with State Statutes.
Specimen Stock Certificate
- For your corporate book
Issued Stock Certificate(s)
- Customized and issued to each shareholder and sealed with custom gold foil seal.
Gold Foil Seals
- Though seals are not required in Illinois, the gold foil seal gives a professional and official look to your stock certificates.
- Soft vinyl black corporate binder with cover sleeve and CD and business card pockets and plenty of room for all of your paperwork.
- Pre-labeled for easy to find documents.
Stock Transfer Ledger
- This is required to document the issuance and transfer of shares. The ledger is pre-filled with the initial stock issuance.
- All attorney fees are included.
Tips for your new Corporation
- Book Instructions (you can always call or email the Firm for help)
- Post Incorporation Information
- When to do Resolutions
- Use for your first business expense.